Dorset Biking, Cycling and Walking

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dorset Biking, Cycling and Walking

Forum for all things on bikes and two feet

Please try and ignore the ads which are not affiliated with this forum. I will try to get rid of them ASAP if possible. ADBlock, or similar, will get block the ads from showing.

2 posters

Introduce youself

Schnauz
    Schnauz
    Admin

Introduce youself Empty Introduce youself

Post  Schnauz Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:50 pm

Post here to let other member know about you. New members are always welcome.
    Schnauz
    Schnauz
    Admin

Introduce youself Empty Re: Introduce youself

Post  Schnauz Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:50 am

Better start off with myself! I live in Purbeck and am into Mountain biking and walking/ hiking. I also enjoy camping and might add a camping section to the forum if there is call for it.

I started this forum as I thought there doesn't seem to be anywhere for people in the area, or people that visit the area, to chat about these activities even though they are very popular here. If people have suggestions about how to improve the forum then please let me know in the feedback section. Otherwise please make yourselves at home here and I hope you enjoy sharing experience and knowledge and meeting new people on these forums. Very Happy
    Fluffy621
    Fluffy621

Post  Fluffy621 Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:57 am

I wanted to say hello..so hi!
    I fairly new to mountain biking, not really been on a bike for about 10 years and really starting to get back into it. It always brings a smile to my face! Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:16 pm